Built in the 1860, this former school is currently a private residence. Details from the 1976 historic survey of Clarendon for this structure can be found here. This structure was owned by Willard Squier at the time of the 1976 historic survey.
The photo above is from a 1910 postcard found in the Town's Archives. The photo below is from the 1976 historical survey. The bottom two undated photos are courtesy of Ed Congdon.
The districts and locations of the schools can be seen on the 1869 map of Clarendon.

.jpg)
.jpg)