This 1870 structure is currently a private residence. Details from the historic survey can be found at the link above. This property was owned by H.H. Hagney at the time of the 1976 historic survey.
Attached here is an article about the school from the 1976 Clarendon History book with an undated photo of Ella Bunker (Seward) and her class. Below are undated photos courtesy of Ed Congdon. It appears the school has already been converted into a residence.
The districts and locations of the schools can be seen on the 1869 map of Clarendon.