Detail from the historic survey of this 1830's/40's Walker Mountain Road house can be found at the link above. This home was likely built by either Jeremiah Wescott (1785 - 1856) & Welthy Potter (1785 - 1865) or their son Amos Wescott (1809 - 1884) & his wife Sophina Greene (1811 - 1884).
This property was owned by Thomas Lavictoire at the time of the 1976 historic survey.
The cover photo is from 2006 town records. The photo below was taken by Rick Bersaw in 2017.