Built by the Union Chapel Society of Clarendon in 1890 this church on Airport Road has not been actively used since the 1950's. It was subsequently moved to its present location from a site near the East Clarendon School. Championed by volunteer John Parker, major repairs needed to save the building were done in the 2002 - 2014 timefame. The building is currently mothballed.
Details of the historic survey for this building can be found at the link above.