Details from the historic survey for this 1830's W. Tinmouth Road home can be found at the link above.
This property was bought by Benjamin Colvin sometime after former owner Christopher Howard's death in 1813. Benjamin Colvin (1793 - 1874) sold the property in 1839 to his son Erastus J. Colvin (1818 - 1872) who in 1843 sold it to his brother Linus Fisk Colvin (1812 - 1880). The home was thus likely built by Benjamin if built in the 1830's. Linus was still living there at the time of the 1869 map compilation. Note that the home was not on the 1854 map. If that was not an oversight but rather indication the home was not built in the 1830's, then Linus Colvin would have been the one who built it.
This property was owned by Carl Parker at the time of the 1976 historic survey. The photo below is from 1995 town records and the bottom photo 2006 town records.