The East Clarendon Depot is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was most recently used as a restaurant. Details of the historic survey are attached at the above link. This building was owned by S. Arthur Todriff at the time of the 1976 historic survey.
The cover photo is from 1920. Below is a photo from 1969 followed by photos taken by Rick Bersaw in 2017.
Click here for the Wikipedia entry.