The ca.1810 Gravel Pit Road house had previously been indicated as a cabinet shop on the 1854 map of Clarendon. Details of the historic survey can be found at the attached link
The cover photo is from 1917. The photo below is from the 1976 State historic survey.
This property was owned by Donald E. Heleba at the time of the 1976 historical survey.