/* eslint-disable */

Hills House

No image available

Catalog Information

Title
Hills House
Accession Number
2019.004.0161
Type
Home
Gift of
Robert Underhill
Collection Title
Homes & Buildings
Source
Bob Underhill
Format Description
*
Search Engine Type
Place
This ca. 1835 house is on Walker Mountain Rd in Chippenhook.  It was owned by "blind" Henry Hills (1801 - 1875) and his "maiden" sisters Lucy Hills (1803 - 1856) and Eunice Hills (1794 - 1875). 

The cover photo is from 2006 town records.  The first three below are courtesy of Phil Mandolare in 2020.  The bottom photos are from 2018 courtesy of Bob Underhill.
No image available
No image available
No image available
No image available
No image available
No image available