Built in 1871 the North Clarendon Chapel on Rt 7B North was last purchased in 1943 by the Trustees of the North Clarendon Chapel and Community Center. It is currently unused and in disrepair. The original owner was the Baptist Congregation of Rutland. This photo is from the Town of Clarendon Archives.
Details of the historic survey of this structure can be seen at the link above.
Below is an undated photo of a Sunday School class. Below that is a photo, courtesy of Ron Grover of the Rutland Historical Society, taken by the Rutland Herald in 1993.