This is a privately owned cemetery on the former Chapman Farm on Rt 133. It only contains the graves of Leon Bradley Chapman (1879 - 1960) and his wife Elizabeth May Rowell (1884 - 1954). Below is the newspaper account of Elizabeth's funeral and her cemetery plot carved out of solid stone, and then an article with Leon's obituary. The Chapman family had first settled on this farm in 1786.
The photos are courtesy of Phil Mandolare 2019.