This E. Tinmouth Rd home was built in 1846 by William Potter (1803-1878) and his wife Huldah Dean (1803-1892). William was the grandson of Abel Potter (1726 - 1778) and Hannah Slocum (1737-1825) who were amongst the earliest settlers of Clarendon.
The cover photo was taken in 1941. See the Henry Potter Farm entry in the Farms and Barns collection for more on this property. The newer photo s are first ca. 1988 and then 2006 from town records. The bottom two photos are from 2020 courtesy of Phil Mandolare.