Chippenhook Hall is the former Meeting House that stood where the Chippenhook Schoolhouse is presently. Over the years it served as a church, town hall, and also as an entertainment venue as evidenced by these posters. The cover photo is of an event in 1904 but the others aren't dated as to year. If anyone can help date them please contact us.
Photos of the Meeting House and other info on it can be found in the Churches collection.
The cover photo is courtesy of the Rutland Historical Society, the bottom three courtesy of Dave Potter.