This ca. 1940's photo is of one of the homes on what was then the Pratt farm. In a previous life it had been School No. 7. The house was subsequently expanded on the back end. The photo is from the 2008 publication Prose and Pictures From the Past by Kathy Pratt Scott.
The districts and locations of the schools can be seen on the 1869 map of Clarendon