The cover photo is of George A. Grover (1884 - 1964) hauling pulpwood in 1948. The Grover family had a large lumber operation from the 1930's to the 1950's on their property in East Clarendon. The Grovers had cabins for workers to live in just across the Mill River where Knipes Road is now. A major part of the airport sits on what had been the Grover farm.
Below are photos of their trucks in 1946 which gives indication of how large the operation was and a 1946 photo with Chick Earl, Clayton Grover (1920 - 2001), and Harold Lapoint (1917 - 1980) in front of a couple trucks.