These pendants were found stuck together in Chippenhook, most likely indicating they were lost at the same time. It is speculated that a child lost the pendants given the site's proximity to the former location of the schoolhouse and the well that provided water for the schoolhouse, and other items found there that would have been owned by schoolchildren.
The St. Christopher pendant is a copper/brass alloy stamped as coming from a Franciscan Monastery. It has not been dated. The smaller pendant is solid silver and was produced in France ca. 1905.