This undated postcard is of the North Clarendon Train Station. The backside of the postcard is shown below in hopes it might help date it. The undated bottom photo shows the station with North Clarendon Village in the background.
Note that the 1869 map has this station on the east side of the tracks and north side of North Shrewsbury Rd. The photo below indicates that the station was on the west side of the tracks and north side of North Shrewsbury Rd. The Rail Road Crossing sign on the left side of the photo indicates where the road was, though the road cannot be seen clearly in the photo.
This station was closed in 1935 and sold to Carl Horwath. There was a 910' long side rail which was retired in 1936.