/* eslint-disable */

Squier - Pierce Farm

No image available
Link to Document

Catalog Information

Title
Squier - Pierce Farm
Accession Number
2017.013.0032
Type
Farms and Barns
Origin
1976 Clarendon History Book
Collection Title
History of Clarendon Published 1976
Collection Description
History of Clarendon
Format Description
application/pdf
Search Engine Type
Place
The narrative at the link above is from the 1976 Clarendon History book.  The tombstone shown is for Christopher Pierce (1759 - 1811) who came to Clarendon in 1802.  He bought the farm from his brother Giles and his descendants owned the farm for several generations before it passed into the Moran and Squier families.  Giles moved to Hamburg in Erie County, NY.