This 1812 Middle Road house was built by Henry Hodges (1779-1840) who bought the farm in 1810. Joseph Congdon bought it in 1856 from Phillip Edgerton Jr. (1807 - 1875) and his wife Mary Ann (Munson) Edgerton (1804 - 1880). It has been owned by Congdons ever since.
This undated photo is courtesy of John Romano. A current photo taken by Rick Bersaw can be found here.