/* eslint-disable */

Kimball House

No image available

Catalog Information

Kimball House
Accession Number
Gift of
Philip L Mandolare
Collection Title
Misc Photos
Collection Description
Misc Photos
Phil Mandolare
Format Description
Search Engine Type
We do not know who built this ca. 1793 Rt 7B Central home.  At the time of the 1869 map compilation it was owned by Daniel Kimball (1817 - 1885) and his 2nd wife Mary Ann Lillibridge (1826 - 1924).  Daniel had come to Clarendon sometime after his 1st wife Mary Abigail Field (1816 - 1844) died and before the 1850 census when we find Daniel and Mary Ann in the census in Clarendon. 

The cover photo and the one below are courtesy of Phil Mandolare in 2020.  The bottom photo is ca. 1988 from town records.  We would be most appreciative of any additional history on this home. 
No image available
No image available