/* eslint-disable */

Franklin Billings House

No image available

Catalog Information

Title
Franklin Billings House
Accession Number
2018.009.0025
Type
Home
Gift of
Philip L Mandolare
Collection Title
Misc Photos
Collection Description
Misc Photos
Source
Phil Mandolare
Format Description
*
Search Engine Type
Place
This ca. 1839 East St. home was originally owned by Franklin Billings (1807 - 1885) and his wife Josephine (Smith) Billings (1809 - 1885).  The property had been bought from Harris O. and Levi Steward in 1837.  The Billings sold the property to Elisha Cook in 1858 for $4,800. 

The cover photo is courtesy of Phil Mandolare in 2020.  The photo below is from 1988 town records.  We would be most grateful for any older photographs of this home. 
No image available