/* eslint-disable */

American House

No image available

Catalog Information

American House
Accession Number
Historic Building
1976 Clarendon History Book
Collection Title
History of Clarendon Published 1976
Collection Description
History of Clarendon
Format Description
Search Engine Type
This photo is from the 1976 Clarendon History book.  The American House was torn down the 1910 - 1920 timeframe by its then owner Louise Murray rather than keep it in repair and pay the taxes on it.  It was located on Clarendon Springs Lane.

Prior to it being the American House, it was Union Hall (see Union Hall entry in this collection) and then American Hall (see Union Hall entry).