This former one room schoolhouse was built prior to 1915 and is being converted into a residence. See the entry Clarendon Springs School 1915 in this collection showing the teacher and students in front of the school in 1915.
The cover photo is from 2006 town records. The photo below was taken by Rick Bersaw in 2017 and the one below that is a photo from 2017 in town records. The undated photos below that are courtesy of Ed Congdon. They predate current renovation efforts. Notice the "Standard School" sign on the 2nd photo below.