Most of these Middle Road barns are from the 1800's. Details on the house and other farm structures can be found at the link above. This farm was owned by the Hodges and Edgerton families before it was purchased by Joseph Congdon in the mid-1800's. See the Joseph Congdon Farm entry in this collection for more info. on the history of this farm. The very bottom photo, courtesy of Edwin Congdon, is from 1957
At the time of the 1976 historic survey the farm was owned by Edward Congdon.