This Middle Road house was built ca. 1840. Details from the historic survey for the structures in this village are shown at the link above.
Several of the structures have photos which can be found as follows. In the Homes collection there are photos of the Powers House (#11), and the Congdon Houses (#4 & #17). The Town Hall can be found in the Buildings collection and the Brick Church in the Church collection.
This house was owned by the Strom-Olsen family at the time of the 1976 historic survey.