This Cobb Lane house was built in 1814. Details of the historic survey for the structures in this village are shown at the link above.
Several of the structures have photos which can be found as follows. In the Homes collection there are photos of the Leonard House (#10 in the survey), the Powers House (#11), and the other Congdon House (#17). The Town Hall can be found in the Buildings collection and the Brick Church in the Church collection.
This house was owned by Leland Congdon at the time of the 1976 historic survey.