The Cobb House shown on the left was built ca. 1860's and the Hall House on the right ca. 1830's. Details of these Clarendon Springs Lane structures that comprise Clarendon Springs Village (and a map) can be found at the link above. Photos of the Murray and Stone houses can be found in the Homes collection, of the J.P. Merriam Store in the Buildings collection, and of the Brick Schoolhouse in the Schools collection.
The Cobb House is named after the Horace & Martha Cobb household. Horace (12/6/1800 - 5/12/1873) was born in Randolph, VT and is found in Orwell, VT in 1820, Randolph in 1830, Royalton, VT in 1840, Rutland in 1850 and then finally in Clarendon Springs in 1860 & 1870. He was a tavern keeper in Rutland and then a basket maker in Clarendon. He married Martha Harlow in Barnard, VT in 1823. Martha (12/1803 - 8/18/1884) was born in Dalton, NH. Horace and Martha had 9 children and are buried in the West St. Cemetery in Rutland.