This home was originally a school with two entrances and serving a large population of children. It stands out in Clarendon in terms of its size and that such a fine brick structure was built as a school vs much more basic and smaller wooden structures everywhere else in town. It used to be on corner in that there was a road coming down to Walker Mountain Rd from what today is South Teer Rd.
There is some discrepancy on the age of this home, ranging from the late 1790's to the 1840's.
Details of the structures that comprise Clarendon Springs Village (and a map) can be found at the link above. Photos of the Murray, Stone, Cobb and Hall houses can be found in the Homes collection, of the J.P. Merriam Store in the Buildings collection.
Photos taken in 2017 by Rick Bersaw are below.