These Middle Road barns are from the 1900's. Prior to the Gilman family this farm had long been associated with the Marsh family. Details on the house and other farm structures can be found at the link above. A house photo can be found in the Homes collection.
At the time of the 1976 historical survey this farm was owned by John E. Gilman