Prior to the Gilman family this home had long been associated with the Marsh family. Details on the Middle Road house and other farm structures can be found at the link above. A barn photo can be found in the Barns collection.
The cover photo is from 1911. The photo below is from the 1976 historic survey.
At the time of the 1976 historical survey this farm was owned by John E. Gilman