This Middle Road barn is from the 1930's. Details on the house and other farm structures can be found at the link above. A photo and additional background on the house can be found in the Homes collection in the O.H.Round House entry.
At the time of the 1976 historical survey this farm was owned by Phillip Pinkowski. Below is a photo from the 12-26-19 Rutland Herald with the Pinkowski barns in the distance.