This Middle Road house was built ca. 1840, likely by Oziel Hopkins Rounds (1788 - 1875) and his 2nd wife Avis Harrington (1789 - 1861). Details on the house and other farm structures can be found at the link above. A photo of the largest barn can be found in the Barns collection in the Pinkowski Barns entry.
Oziel was Clarendon's Representative to the Vermont State Legislature 1827/28.
At the time of the 1976 historical survey this farm was owned by Phillip Pinkowski.