Shown in the photo are side angles of the ca. 1835 Clarendon House and the ca. 1840's J.P. Merriam Store. Details of the structures that comprise Clarendon Springs Village (and a map) can be found at the link above. Photos of the Murray, Stone, Cobb and Hall houses can be found in the Homes collection, of the J.P. Merriam Store in the Buildings collection, and of the Brick Schoolhouse in the Schools collection.
A narrative about Clarendon Springs from the 1976 Clarendon History book can be found here.