Details from the historic survey on this 1797 Bump Road house can be found at the link above.
This property was first cleared and farmed by Abraham Ives. John Havens then bought the land and newly built house in 1797. The farm was subsequently owned by the Gaskill, Weeks, and Bump families. It was owned by Robert L. Parker at the time of the historic survey in 1976.