These 1800's/1900's barns go with the 1820's Button House on Rt 7B South. Photos of the house can be found in the Homes collection. Details of the structures on this farm can be found at the link above.
The house on this farm was likely built by Jacob Button (1775-1850), son of Elisha Button (1742-1809). Elisha was the brother of Charles Button who was one of the first settlers in Clarendon. The property was owned by the Choiniere family at the time of the 1976 historic survey.
Here is a second view of the same barns.