This house was built in the 1820's and was not removed as indicated in the photos. It is still on Rt 7B South. Details of the historical survey can be found at the link above. Barns on this farm can be seen in the Farms and Barns collection.
The house was likely built by Jacob Button (1775-1850) & Sarah Crandall (1775 - 1827). Jacob was the son of Elisha Button (1742-1809) of Rhode Island & Bethia Kinney (1755 - 1843) of Connecticut. Elisha was brother to Charles Button, one of the first settlers in Clarendon. The property was owned by the Choiniere family at the time of the 1976 historic survey.
A second photo of the house after undergoing alterations can be found below followed by a 1989 photo from town records. At the bottom is a photo from 2007 town records.