This ca. 1880-1890 horse barn on Gorge Road is part of the Kingsley complex which is a National Register of Historic Places property. It has been converted into apartments. Photos of the house, mill, and bridge can be found at the Homes, Buildings, and Bridges collections. Details on these structures from the historic survey can be found at the link above.
This property was owned by Victor Sevigny at the time of the 1976 historic survey.