The Kingsley Mill complex is on the National Register of Historic Places. The East Road mill was built ca. 1880 by Nicolas M. Powers and is currently a private residence. Photos of the house, barn, and bridge can be found in the Barns, Homes, and Bridges collections. Details on the complex from the historic survey can be found at the link above.
This property was owned by Victor Sevigny at the time of the 1976 historic survey.
A narrative about the mill's history from the 1976 Clarendon History book can be found here. A photo of Mr. & Mrs. John H. Kinglsey and separately a 1937 photo of high waters by the mill can be found here and a photo of the mill pond and dam can be found here. John H. Kingley's 1935 obituary from the Rutland Herald, courtesy of the Rutland Historical Society is shown below.
Below that is an undated photo showing the pond behind the dam, courtesy of Edwin Congdon. The dam washed away in the 1927 flood. At the very bottom is another photo of the pond and the pipe carrying the water to the mill.